You may be feeling anxious, depressed, or struggling with relationship difficulties or work stress. You also may have been thinking you would like to talk with a therapist, wondered what it would be like, and who is a good therapist for you. Therapy is one of the most effective ways to change either a current or long-term issue causing you distress.
I have 16 years of experience as a licensed therapist and provide talk therapy for both short-term or long-term work. I help people with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relationship Concerns
- Work and Career issues
- Addiction, including food, alcohol, drugs, sex
- Marriage and Parenting
- Chronic Health issues
- Trauma, Grief, Loss or overwhelming change
I enjoy working with adolescents, adults and couples.
- My approach is direct, honest, caring and active
- I focus on your immediate concerns and goals
- I promote a safe relationship and private environment in which you can feel free to explore and understand your feelings.